Climbing Merit Badge
This 4 hour program including all requirements including safety, climbing equipment, rappelling, climbing and belaying. We follow the outline set forth by the BSA for all of our Climbing Merit Badge Curricula.
- Cost: $30/Scout
- Class size: 6 to 12 scouts
- Ages 13 and up
*Please note: This is a half classroom/half practical educational course. For a more casual climbing experience, check out the Standard and Overnight packages!
Overnight Packages Include
- Lots of Climbing
- Harness rental included
- Belay Training included for some members of your group (must be completed at least one day prior to your group)
- Available on Friday and Saturday nights: 9 PM – 9 AM
- Two or more on-site staff people for the duration of the program
- Cost: $25/climber
- Minimum: 20 Climbers
- Merit Badge during overnight: + $15/climber (reservation required in advance)
Standard Climbing Package
- 2 hours climbing
- harness rental included
- belay instruction included with reservation. Must be completed at least one day prior to the scheduled event. Min 1 belayer for 5 climbers.
- Cost: $13/Climber
- Minimum: 10 Climbers
RockQuest Climbing Center 3475 East Kemper Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45241 (513)733-0123
Group Reservations not permitted via email.
Whatever the program, RockQuest is ready to help you make your group event a success!